BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Saturday Morning

Saturday Market :)

this morning daddy, mummy and I went to the market at Satok. We had Mee Kolok for our breakfast.. Waiseh. so delicious!! :) haha.. after that, I planned to get my hair done. Unfortunately that Yuki shop was closed due to the CNY celebration. ?*quite frustrated*. =.='
so I'm gonna do it next week I guess.

Okay let's move on to the market part. I had to carry lotsa stuff but however i have a great time with my mummy. Then we went to the butchery shop.



LEMBU!!!
The eyes of the cow scared the sh*t out of me. hahaha!! *observe the pictures carefully.*

that's all for today.
*don't do drugs
*feel free to come and visit my bloggy again
*sorry for the broken english
*have a good day
* BYEBYE >.<

0 comments: