BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my brother :(


my brother! he went KL already. urgh! sad much. gonna miss him badly. be able to meet him only in 2 months time. haiyoooo.. nvm la.last night the BBQ was fun. we laughed a lot. hahaa.. tomorrow going out~ yeah baby! this morning we went to eat Laksa Sarawak Zaidi. unfortunately, i can't eat laksa cuz it gives me stomachache... i ate mee jawa. yumm yumm! then, in the afternoon about 11am like that, i watched Malcolm in the Middle in my bro's laptop. so fun! they are the craziest family i've ever met. About an hour later, we get ready and hantar my sayang abang to the airport. had an ice cream there. HAHAHA. kuat makan. went back home and i slept for a while after that. hm.. what a day..
LOL~ that's all I can write for today. today is not realy a good day. so my blog kinda no fun today. haha. sorry readers. i will write a better one next time :)

*have a good day
*stay in school (wah! today got plus another one)
*don't do drugs
*sorry for the broken english
*feel free to drop by and read my blog again
*wahh!! got 2 followers oredi :)

0 comments: