BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

hols! :D

holiday?
one word.
awesome!
XD

i got nothing better to do than waking up late, watch tv, online, eat, and sleep.
LOL. im off to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow. Yay! Cant wait to shop and enjoy the nature there. I want to eat strawberries!!! :) *wink wink*

Tonight im going to airport to fetch daddy who just got back from Hong Kong.
Mummy masak serunding! Yayy!
I went to e-mart at Matang today. It was fine. Cheap stuff eh. Haha.

OH YA! about my last post. My dress design is totally different from that picture. A new cute design hit my mind so I decided to change it. Haha.

Oh ya. I think my Sinus is back. Poor me :(
But I'll make sure it wont ruin the thrill of my hols. *smile*

Thats all for now.
I'll be back with more photos on KK.
Sorry for the ruin English.
Haha.
DONT DO DRUGS
Love,
Kiki.

0 comments: