BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

speechless

My birthday is coming in couple of days. and yeah. im so excited :) mom is getting me a dress which may look something like this,

woohooo! hoorray me :) and daddy is getting me a brand new watch. yayy! my friend is going to "chia" me. haha. aww! love them much. im in the sleepy mode now. =.= boo.

so busy with choral speaking. haish. but i'll give my best. and yeah. today i got new "azam". i wat to be more serious cause i realised that if im too playful people wont take me seriously. when i told my friends today, they was like laughing at me at THE SAME TIME. :( haha!

oh yaaaa! sorry for taking such a long time to write a new post. im kinda not in the mood for blogging lately. last weekends i was involved with this prefect camp. it was awesome. SABAH IM COMING!!

i think thats all for now.write more later.
Love,
KiKi :)

0 comments: