BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

School or ZOO???

oh yeah baby! exam just finished today. I got a lot of stuff that I want to do, but the problem is I don't know where to start. =.=' haiyaa.. hahaha.. exam was OKAY laaaaa.. hahaha.. the "laaaa" doesn't sound that good. haha. whatever lah! i plan to watch heroes, 7 pound, Body of Lies, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball and Transformers 2!! CANT WAIT!!!!! i got nothing much to write. and ya i love my Sri Sarjana Tution at 3rd Mile. :)

Tommorrow got choral speaking practice. OMG! i dont know how to conduct them. i will do my BEST!!! People was like complaining <<<(do I spell that right??) why is the choral speaking scripts so short. So I told them that the one they received is just 1/4 of the full script. There's 10 more stanza to go. Then the "PEOPLE" was like "HAHHH!!!?!!" and I roflmao! serve them right. hahaha.

and ya.. I am very sorry that the practice for Choral Speaking during upcoming holidays is going to be everyday. We are running out of time. If you want to win, then there must be a sacrifice. :)

School or ZOO?
During exam I was sitting just right infront of the windows.

First day of exam, I saw a monkey was playing behind our school Koperasi.


Second day, I saw a bunch of squirrels. SO CUTE!!!!

Third day I saw one little cute bird with a "punk" hair cut. HAHAHA! it was yellow in colour.

so yaaaa.. is it a school or zoo??? XD

i am so dissapointed with my school cleanliness. =( the prefects duty was off only for 5 days. and my school look like rubbish bin already :(

that's all people! update more later.

~have a nice day

~sorry for the broken english

~feel free to come again


~don't do drugs


~i'm hotter than you!
=)

0 comments: