BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Phew!

OMG! What a day :( first of all I gotta do my duty in "Unit Rondaan dan Keselamatan" at church with Sharon Kon and those two which am not sure about their names. Okay let's move on, we patrol around the small car park there and somewhere around the church toilet. Sharon and I went into the female toilet and we had this/these (am still not sure which one is the correct word to use XD) conversation below:


Sharon: Hello?! Anyone here!

Kiki(me): You crazy arr?

Sharon: Haha!

Kiki: What if “someone” answer?

Sharon: I think if someone answer I’ll run out.

Kiki: I think I tak sempat run out. Sure I faint in here want.


Then we went out from the toilet and continued our crappy conversation.


After duty I went inside my NOISY class. Haha. And yeah, our class teacher warned us not to be noisy anymore if not she will change our seats because she received loads of complaint from the teachers. Haiya. So embarrassing =.=’


3rd and 4th period we had to skip class to practice our Choral Speaking thingy for the upcoming Bulan Bahasa and we have to perform in front of both the morning and afternoon session. Recess was fun! 5Sceince1 chicken rocks! Yummy. And during recess duty, I was at the phone booth. Guess what? The students never get tired to break the school rules. I saw a lot of “kesalahan” in them. Come on lah, just behave yourself during school time. Besides school time I don’t mind if you wanna get naked or what so ever…


After recess I went into the class like usual and had to leave early cause got marching at 11.30am. I seriously suck at it. It was supposed to end at 1.30pm unfortunately the rainy day stopped everything. However I was happy because it was a God damn tiring day. My sis and I had to wait for couples of hours before my Mom arrived. There was an accident or something like thattt.


I’m going to KL tomorrow! Yeah baby! That’s all for today, basically.


Love,

Kiki

XOXO :)

0 comments: