BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

:'(

Its been awhile since i updated my blog. And im horribly sorry for the "delaying". Guess i got nothing to write last time. And now i have plenty of stuff to write about. At first I was just trying to be a good friend to this girl. But the whole thing was interpreted wrongly. I was trying to help her. But in the end i got ALL the BLAME. I dont blame her though. I still think she needs to know the truth.

After that i got into (doesnt include punching) a fight. and yeah i found out something horrible on the 5th of October. It really effects me like HELL MUCH. At that moment exam was JUST AROUND THE CORNER. So i have to put my feelings aside. With the help pf my SUPERB FRIENDS i'm back on track with my studies. Im having my final exam now and i really dont want to dissapoint my parents and obviously i dont want to dissapoint myself.

I dont know what to do next. Every steps i take seems to be wrong.

-kiki 09.10.09 9.22pm

0 comments: